AUGMENTED GALLERY App
First Augmented Gallery show was April 19th, 2013. Click here for details.
Further your experience of the artwork of Dena Nord. Using augmented reality technology created by Aurasma, an original painting will be transformed using any smart device. When using the Dena Nord Augmented Gallery app, paintings are seamlessly linked to either process work, a digital recreation or musical inspirations of the piece. Use the app with tagged artwork in three ways: In a gallery, tagged images online at denanord.com or when you purchase a print.
How To Download The App
- Login to the App Store or Android Market on any iphone, ipad, android phone or tablet
- Search for “Dena Nord” or click to Download in App Store or Download in Android Market
- Download the Free Dena Nord Augmented Gallery App
- Wait for the app to finish loading and tap to open
Directions For Using The App
In a Gallery
Find a piece of art tagged by a green border on the label
Online at DenaNord.com
Find an image in the gallery tagged with a green border or go see below for test images
With a Print
Purchase a print tagged by a green border
1. HOLD your device parallel with the image or piece of art to scan, allow device to focus
2. WAIT for a spinning blue loading symbol to appear, the augmented reality will start automatically
3. TAP to find extra experiences like full screen or a link
Email Support@denanord.com and I will get back to you in 2-3 days. Thanks for any feedback.